Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Youtube Channel

Hola people, firstly I'd like to apologise for neglecting my blogging duties of late, I've had some very important things to attend to (sleeping, reading, social life and the like) so I am very sorry and hope to make it up to you with some good news (or good for me cos I've been putting it off for a while). I am finally putting up my Youtube channel, with videos and everything!


I will be posting the first two videos on this page as soon as they are public (it takes a while to upload them) and hopefully you will enjoy watching them. I will also be posting the lyrics to the first of my original songs to be made public, "Letting You Go", to accompany the video of the song, which will also be posted here. 


I am very excited but also scared as hell to see the response my videos get (be kind, please). I am posting videos to try and improve but also to get out there as an artist. Who knows, if Justin Beiber (uugh, I hate to taint my blog with that name) can be discovered through Youtube, maybe the same goes for me (probably not, the internet is a very, very big place and I live in Ireland). But a girl can dream. 


Embrace the madness that is the world wide spiderweb

No comments:

Post a Comment