Friday, July 20, 2012

Musical video

Hey guys! As promised, here is the first of hopefully many videos of yours truly singing and playing the guitar.   The thumbnail is goofy lookin but it's the best youtube gives my. Enjoy 

And here, also as I have promised, here is a copy of the lyrics (they are written and owned by me, just to clarify)

Letting You Go:
Don't remind me what I saw in you
Please don't say everything that I'd want you to
I've told myself "I'm moving on"
That I'm fine with never knowing
It's time to empty out my heart
I need some room for growing

Chorus:
So I have to forget you
Though I'm so glad to have met you
You've changed me for good but I wish you would
allow me to let you go
Cos I'm tired of the hurting
and all the meaningless flirting
cos we're miles apart, it would destroy my heart
to drag this on anymore
So here's me, letting you go

You know I'll miss you but it's for the best
I can't continue with these unanswered questions of
"Does he love me? He loves me not" 
I think we're out of time
in this game where no-one wins 
and you'll never be mine

Chorus

Bridge: 
And I know I might regret this
in the years to come
But breaking off our friendship
is the price of my heart's freedom

Chorus 

End
 

Hope you like it, and, as always, embrace the madness.


No comments:

Post a Comment