Wednesday, September 04, 2013

2,000 Pageviews

Guys, I have already reached my second thousand. 2,055 to be exact. It's been less than two months. Can I say "achievement"?

This was pretty much my reaction in a nutshell
Honestly, I have nothing to say, I'll probably post something else today (or at least before the end of the week) to make up for my lack of interesting-ness in this particular entry. I just want to thank all my readers, especially those of you who've decided to come back regularly to check up on my stuff. You are awesome. Yes, you. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

I'm gonna keep doing what I do here (though if my views continue to increase this sort of celebration will become less frequent. Expect another gif party at 5,000). If you like it, I am happy to entertain. If you have friends who might like what I talk about (ha, that's almost saying there's a pattern. I am chaos incarnate, bitche) share, like, follow, do whatever you do. I appreciate you, reader, and I thank you. No, your ass doesn't look fat in those jeans. That thing that really gets on your nerves? It sucks. I understand your pain, anonymous blog reader, and I hope that my minor input into your brain-thinks is an enjoyable one.
Yes, the Tenth Doctor is joining the party. It's a thing now.

Last time I listed all the nationalities and stuff of readers. I don't know if I can really do that again because I can't just be like "Well, let's check my overall stats." Is this what popularity feels like? Ha, nope. But seriously, guys, I love you all. Don't leave me. DON'T LEEEEAVE MEEEE!


Fun Fact : My hair kinda does this when I dance now.
I got a haircut a while ago. It's short.
Teehee. We have cookies here. Brain cookies (though, I swear, when the internet started asking me about deleting cookies, I was like "I get cookies?!!!" Sometimes the internet is disappointing.)


Supernatural is awesome. I couldn't find one of these with Sam.
Sam is too broody, it seems.

What else can I say here? Well, there's Batfleck. What about that Batfleck, huh? Isn't it silly/a great casting cho- haha, no I can't even pretend to be neutral. The idea is hilarious until proven a good idea.

I like how this is half Mr. Burns, half kid happiness.
So, um, yeah. I thank you muchly. I hope you will continue to visit my little corner of profound internet silliness. Here are some more gifs. Because it's my blog and I like them. Just try and sttttop mmme!

Embrace the Madness.

I put this at the end because I didn't want to seem racist.
Tarantino references aren't racist, right?
Cos I'm totally not racist.






I do this. Like, a lot. For legit, bro.







Fun Fact #2: Jasmine is probably my favourite Disney princess.
(Mulan isn't a princess) Why, you ask?
She's out of the palace three fucking minutes before she steals something.
Truly an animated woman after my own heart.




Phineas and Ferb is one of the best shows of all time.
I love me them fourth wall jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment