Monday, July 08, 2013

ONE THOUSAND PAGE VIEWS!!!

Hey guys! Today this humble bloggity thingy has reached a milestone: 
One thousand page views has been reached!!!



Gotta love that face
That means that you, if have previously visited this page, contributed to the page view count. Even if it just came up on your facebook feed and you took a look before deciding it was stupid and leaving.

This is thanks to you. You helped this little self indulgent derp fest to bloom into a kinda sorta less insignificant thing, and for that I thank you. I thank you muchly. I very much hope you've enjoyed reading the things I put up here, or if you get a brief laugh out of an otherwise time-wasting rant.

For some stats, 61% of the views were from Ireland (go raibh míle, lads), 11% from the United States of Murrica (oh my gawsh, thanks so much, guys!), 10% from Germany (Besten Dank!), 8% from Russia (большое спасибо),  4% from the UK (Awright, fanks bruv, solid!/ I say, how very kind of you!)  and the remaining 6% was from Romainia, France, Spain, Ukraine and the Netherlands, in that order. Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate your viewership.
Yes, that is Blaine from "Glee".
He was in Starkid first, look it up.
It's amazing


Enjoy these gifs of happiness, I particularly like the snuggie family. They's too cool for everything. Stephen Colbert's dance if pretty cool too. And you can't hate Cosmo and Wanda, those wacky lil' fairys. Look at Matt Cardle's dance. Look at it! What ever happened to him? I liked him, he was a good singer.
I'm really just riffing now, bit I found all these awesome gifs and I just had to include them all. Sorry if they hurt your computer. And once again, thanks to you for visiting this page, I encourage you to continue to do so. But then again, I would.









Embrace the Madness



No comments:

Post a Comment