Saturday, July 06, 2013

New videos

Hey guys! Just finished uploading two new covers to Youtube; Bastille's "Icarus" and Gotye's "Somebody that I used to know". Here is the first:

And this is the latter:


For anyone who's subscribed, I apologise for not uploading anything in a long time, my reasons are more or less synonymous with the reasons that I didn't blog for so long. I'll hopefully be putting stuff up more regularly from here on in (my next video will probably be an original song and/or an Imagine Dragons song...). 

Those of you who aren't subscribed, SUBSCRIBBY NOW! Y'know, if you want to... I'm contemplating integrating some videos into my blogs (don't hold me to that) to prove points. Also, I'll be explaining the stories behind some of my already uploaded original songs, so stick around! 

Embrace the Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment