Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Welcome to my world

Welcome peoples to my blog. Just a quick note on what's gonna be posted here (note, like in the blog title, relevance, yeah!). I'm Rachel, for those of you who do not know me (which is most of you) and to know a little bit about me, read the description! That's why it's there, show it a bit of love and let it do it's job, it has a wife and kids to feed. Lazy! Aaaanyways, Ima be posting stuff here that I like so that you can enjoy it (I'm just that nice). So welcome peoples (and animals, I don't descriminate, and extra terrestrial life, and beings surveying this reality from a different one and people who do not yet exist and inanimate objects and plant life and bowling balls and musical instruments) If i have left anyone out, I most sincerely apologise; feel free to write a strongly worded letter of complaint which I would take great joy in reading if I were stupid enough to reveal my home address on the internet. Embrace the madness  

No comments:

Post a Comment