Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Short Apology and When to expect more stuff

Hey guys! So, as the title may suggest, this post is merely a brief apology for my lack of posting over the Christmas break, followed by admittance that you probably won't be hearing much from me until at least June. As I've mentioned in previous posts (usually as an excuse for being late, though valid) I have some crazy big, future deciding exams this year. So far I've been able to scooch them aside for my self indulgent "productive procrastination" but shit's getting real. There are seven weeks until my mocks and I need to legitimately knuckle down. In other news, I have a significant role in our school musical "Chicago" this year (I play the prison matron "Mama" Morton) and that's about all the art outlet I can manage at the moment, next to art as an actual subject with grades and the like.

To anyone who likes what I write here and has been checking back occasionally, I truly appreciate your readership. Seriously, this blog doesn't get read by many but the slight spike in views on a Wednesday or Saturday (even when I don't post anything) makes me feel like someone out there cares. You, anonymous readers, are awesome for that, and I am sorry for the times I've said I'll put something out and haven't. If you do want to keep reading, I'll be back around the Summer (and might, might might might have a Frozen review in early February, but again I can't promise anything).

Here're some gifs:

(Hey I found this new thing, do people
like cat gifs? Thought I'd go out
on a limb...)
(Seriously though, never stop indulging me)

(Every Whovian can hear this in their heads right now,
guarantee)
And, as always, Embrace the Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment